Boral Versetta Stone Veneer Installation
When it comes to installing improvements in your home, we understand that you want only the best of the best. That’s why we carry products of only top-notch quality, such as Boral Versetta’s stone veneers.
The panelized stone veneer from Versetta Stone meets the high standards of excellence we hold here at Nelson Contracting LLC in Lincoln, Nebraska. This incredible siding product from Boral Versetta doesn’t need to be painted, coated, or sealed – reducing the effort that goes into installing siding and saving you money. In addition, this makes it a low-maintenance and long-lasting option for homeowners, ensuring you that it will last the test of time.
Speaking of lasting the test of time, this product also comes backed by a 50-year limited warranty, and this warranty is able to be transferred one time. That’s how confident the manufacturer of these products is and how confident we are in offering these materials to our customers.
Why Choose Boral?
There are a lot of things that our clients love about Boral, and many homeowners choose to have Boral Versetta stone veneers installed in their home. Here are some of the highlights that our clients are most attracted to about Boral’s collection:
- Style and Design: The palette of the Versetta stone line calls upon the natural textures and colors that can be found from across the globe. Cast in high-quality molds and then hand-colored using iron oxide pigments, Boral stone veneers capture the subtle beauty and natural hues of nature and puts them on display in your home.
- Durable: The increased durability of Versetta Stones ensures there’s no need to paint, coat, or seal your newly installed product. Backed by a limited 50-year warranty and one year transferability, you can rest at ease that these stone veneers are in it for the long haul.
- Sustainable: Boral holds sustainability as one of their core business values. Made of more than half recycled materials, Boral products meet and exceed the rigorous environmental standards that have been validated by GREENGUARD certification and UL Environment.
- Performance: What’s the point of high quality products if they don’t do what they’re supposed to do? With Boral products, their performance is unmatched. They deliver the authentic and subtle beauty of traditional stone masonry – while sparing you the exorbitant costs and long installation times.
- Value: Your Boral products will be made of aggregate materials that are lightweight – around one fourth the weight of stone at its full thickness. The mechanical fastening system and its light weight allow us to install your Versetta Stone without using building footings to support us – making it a great option if you’re trying to complete your remodeling on a budget and in a short timeframe.
Boral Versetta Stone is a highly versatile option that looks incredible in nearly any type of home. Think it might be the upgrade your exterior home improvement project needs? Get a free inspection and estimate for your Boral Versetta stone installation from Nelson Contracting LLC today! Our installation services are available in a 50-mile radius around Lincoln, NE.