Low Slope Roofs with GAF Asphalt Shingles?
No homeowner or building owner looks forward to it… installing a new roof.
But whether you are in your forever home or location, or you plan to sell soon, you need to choose quality materials and roofing contractors to install your new roof right.
If you have a low slope roof, this is especially important. Low slopes make your roof prone to water collection, which will result in leaks and rotting if the proper materials are not used.
At Nelson Contracting LLC, we use only the highest quality materials. We are proud installers of GAF products, and offer asphalt roofing shingles and accessories ideal for many roof types, including low slope roofs. Our roofing experts are GAF Master Elite contractors!
Low Slope Roofing Shingles
Low slope roofs present a challenge where water is concerned. Some will argue that shingles shouldn’t be used for low pitch roofs at all.
However, those naysayers would be wrong. If you have a low slope roof but would love to have a shingled look, (rather than other solutions, like rolled sheet roofing), you are in luck.
GAF Asphalt Shingles, combined with the proper underlayment, make ideal low slope roof shingles that do an excellent job of preventing water build-up and leaking.
What Are GAF Asphalt Shingles?
At Nelson Contracting, we proudly offer and install GAF Asphalt Shingles for both high and low pitch roofs.
- Who GAF Is: GAF sets the standard for quality roofing materials. Operating in the roofing industry since 1886, they truly are the experts in roofing solutions, designs and quality materials.
- What Asphalt Shingles Are: Asphalt shingles are in fact what the name implies: roofing shingles made from asphalt. Because of the non-absorbent nature of asphalt, the shingles themselves provide an element of waterproofing, which is why they work well for low slopes.
When combined with the proper underlayment materials and application, they are an excellent solution for a low slope roof with a pitch between 2:12 to 4:12.
Benefits of GAF Asphalt Shingles
There are numerous benefits to selecting GAF asphalt shingles for your roof. Here are just a few:
- Why GAF? As mentioned above, GAF has been in the roofing industry for well over a hundred years. They set the standards for quality and have earned an unbelievable number of awards, including #1-selling shingle brand in North America, multi-winner of the Builder’s Choice Award, and rated #1 by home builders for their shingle quality in 9 of the last 11 years…Those are just some of the awards for their shingles, not for their other roofing solutions. Needless to say, the list goes on. You could not ask for better quality roofing materials for your roof.Furthermore, GAF offers the best guarantees and warranties on their products. Your investment is safe when you choose GAF materials.
- Why their Asphalt Shingles? Asphalt provide numerous benefits for either high or low slope roof shingles:
- they are water proof
- they are an inexpensive roofing solution
- they are easy to install
- they are available in many different colors
You really can’t go wrong with GAF asphalt roofing shingles.
Schedule Your GAF Asphalt Roofing Shingle Installation Today
At Nelson Contracting LLC, we are proud to be GAF certified as a Master Elite Contractor, offering the very best factory-backed warranty in the industry. If you want the best roofing materials and installation, we can provide both for you.
We are proud to provide roofing services to Lincoln, Nebraska and the surrounding areas within a 50 mile radius.
Give us a call today and schedule your free roof inspection and estimate!